Program Supervisor (Education)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bardibas, Mahottari
Deadline: 26 Feb 2023
The position is responsible for providing technical back stopping support to the schools & ECCD centers and also responsible to build capacity of school & ECCD concern stakeholders for operate the school & ECCD with quality results. The Program Supervisor is responsible for overall technical support to Basic Education- BE theme. Schools will in target areas for effective, efficient and qualitative implementation. In overall, S/he will play a catalytic role between Sponsorship program, CFWA.
Support in classroom activities:
- Educational workshop facilitation and support to develop learning materials and its use.
- Technical support visit in the schools
- Demonstrate model session during visit
- Support to manage learning environment properly and demo session for using of learning methods.
- Ensure best utilization of supported materials in the schools.
- On the spot coaching to ECCD facilitators & class teachers in properly use and display of learning materials
- Ensure and support to follow daily schedule to the ECCD facilitators & class teachers.
- Visit at least 10 schools with fulltime observation in monthly basis
- Organize small meeting with surrounding teachers and conduct demo session.
- Visit community and conduct meeting (formal/informal) with parents.
- Demonstrate model session of educational sessions
- Technical support visit for quality implementation of different sessions.
- Share ideas to teachers to increase parents in formal/informal sessions and visit schools.
- Take lead and mobilize community, school family & students for quality education & education related campaigns.
- Organize and facilitate training to teachers
- Develop capacity building plan for ECCD facilitators, teachers, Parents and management committee
- Organize post training support.
- Support to ECDD facilitators, teachers and management committee in data keeping and ensure the data update,
- Prepare monthly work plan jointly with Community Mobilizers and approved by line manager.
- Support to collect and document good practices related with ECCD/BE programs.
- Coordinate with other core program and support if require.
- Contribute to make good working environment among team (team work)
- Work with 70 percentage in field and 30 percentage in office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Education projects. Preferred experience in ECCD.
- Maintain effective working relationship within a multi-cultural environment.
- With expertise in MS Office and Power Point.
- Strong training, coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Strong community mobilization skills.
- Proven experience in the local resource mobilization and partnership at the local level.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to work independently and under strict deadline.
- Open and believes in teamwork.
- Familiarity with the Maithali languages would add value.
- 2-wheeler driving license holder must.
Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Candidates between 18 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for the above position, depending upon the nature of job they will carry.
All employees must adhere to child safeguarding in person’s provisions covered in the project agreement.
Ensure obedience to CFWA’s policies and internal procedures, protocols, CFWA’s code of Conduct with special attention to Safeguarding-Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA), Standards and Procedures. As well as, immediate reporting and response to any complaints and issues based on its severity.
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an updated CV as well as two references by 7 days (26th February 2023), via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone inquiry is entertained.
CFWA reserves the right to qualify/disqualify any applications without any reason.